Published 2019-04-15This post is also available in Swedish
Mistra podcast on Europe’s future climate policy
The annual Ideas Lab event at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) brings together the top decision makers, researchers and influencers in Europe. The discussions are often honest and straight to the point because the rules say that no one needs to be quoted. The Ideas Lab is where Europe’s future climate policy is shaped, and Mistra is one of the sponsors.
Listen to an informed conversation about Europe’s sustainable future.
The podcast was released on 1 April 2019.
- Christian Egenhofer, CEPS Energy Climate House
- Ranjula Bali Swain, Professor of Economics at Södertörn University
- Åke Iverfeldt, CEO, Mistra
- Susanne Dröge, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP), Berlin
- Mark Sanctuary, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Moderator: Thomas Heldmark, Vetenskapsjournalisterna (‘The Science Journalists’)