Published 2022-04-08This post is also available in Swedish
Mistra’s support to Ukrainian researchers
Mistra’s Board of Directors has decided to allocate SEK 10 million to support researchers fleeing the war in Ukraine. The funding can be used to offer researchers employment for a limited period of time in Mistra’s research programmes.
Mistra’s criteria that must be met to identify suitable candidates:
- The candidate must become a participant in one of Mistra’s research programmes.
- The candidate must have successfully defended their doctoral thesis or attained a level of education equivalent to a Degree of Licentiate.
- The candidate must have arrived in Sweden/left Ukraine after the start of the current crisis situation (autumn 2021).
- The candidate must be a Ukrainian citizen or have documents showing that they were active in Ukraine when the crisis developed.
- The candidate must have or is estimated to receive a residence permit/work permit in line with the regulations of the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket).
- The programme must provide suitable supervision and mentorship for the candidate.
For more information and answers to any questions you may have and to apply for support for researchers, contact Mistra’s Chief Financial Officer Fredrik Gunnarsson email@example.com.