- Detta kalenderhändelse har redan ägt rum.
New research frontiers for sustainable finance
The Mistra Financial Systems (MFS) cross-disciplinary international research program ran between 2016 – 2020 and investigated how financial markets and operators can contribute to society’s sustainable development. The central objective of the program was to identify the root causes of unsustainable market practices and to provide finance-based practical solutions to sustainability challenges.
This morning webinar will introduce the MFS workstream themes of Green Macro, Policy, Market Drivers, Governance and Practical Tools, followed by a discussion with researchers on their research journey, results and thoughts on the future of sustainable finance: Where are we and what comes next?
To root academic discussion in practice, researchers will be joined by the previous former Swedish Minister for Financial Markets, Peter Norman and Viveka Hirdman-Ryrberg, Head of Corporate Communication & Sustainability and member of the Executive Team at Investor AB.
- Viveka Hirdman-Ryrberg, Misum Chair and Head of Corporate, Communication & Sustainability, Investor AB
- Peter Norman, Chair of Mistra Financial Systems and former Swedish Minister for Financial Markets
- Emma Sjöström, Research Fellow in the Department of Marketing and Strategy, Co-Director of the Sustainable Finance Initiative
- Andreas Hoepner, Professor University College Dublin & European Union’s Technical Expert Group (TEG) on Sustainable Finance and Swedish House of Finance
- Anders Anderson, Director, Swedish House of Finance, Lecturer, Department of Finance, SSE